The above program “BookmarkSync” works well with Internet Explorer but has some issues with Firefox.
A good program to use for the Firefox browser is called Xmarks (www.xmarks.com). Xmarks supports Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 7 or 8, or Safari on the MAC OS X 10.5 (Leopard) or OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
- Download xmarks client and then sign up to create a profile (FREE).
- Run through the setup wizard to establish a baseline of your bookmarks and it will sync up to their servers.
- Then install the client software onto the other computer (home) and follow the wizard steps and use your log in credentials from the first client installation.
- It will merge OR you can have the server bookmarks overwrite the bookmarks that are on your computer.
- Now anytime you add a bookmark or organize your bookmarks, the changes will take place on the 2nd computer and vice versa.